Register of Experts
Expert(s) found in All Categories
Arthur J. Slater BCE Emeritus
6301 Highland Place
Sebastopol, CA 95472-
Phone: (707) 829-2961
Alternate: (510) 220-4110
Fax: (707) 829-2961
- Analysis of urban pest problems; Analysis of control measures; Identification of pests and damage; Evaluation of control measures (effectiveness, safety and least toxic); Industry standards and specifications; Pesticide safety compliance.
- BS, MS, Board Cert. Entomologist (#1507), CA Structural Pest Control Br2 Operator Lic. (#5367).
- Formal Education
- BS, Biology, California State University, Hayward, 1968; MS, Entomology, University of California, Berkeley, 1974.
- Board Certified Entomologist, Entomological Society of America Emeritus, Structural Pest Control, Branch 2, CA. OPR 5367.
- Previous/Current Position
- IPM Commissioner, Marin County; Pest Mgmt./Safety, Managing Supervisor retired, University of California at Berkeley
- Pi Chi Omega; IPM Innovator Award from California Environmental Protection Agency.
- Prof. Affil.
- Entomological Society of America, BCE in Urban & Industrial Pest Management, Association of Applied Insect Ecologists, Pest Control Operators of CA, National Pest Management Association.
- 15 journal articles, (incl. "Controlling Household Cockroaches"). UC Cooperative Extension leaflet.
- Prior Expert
- Testimony for over 80 cases, plaintiff and defense work. Consultant to EPA, Department of Labor, HUD, University of California system, Departments of the Army and Navy, University of Colorado, Emory University, San Francisco, New York State Health Department, and CA Dept. of Pesticide Regulation.
Essential Legal Content
The Recorder's high-value legal content and daily case alerts help leading lawyers succeed.
BASF member discount for new subscribers: (415) 490-1056
The Expert of Experts®
Over 8,000 clients have retained our experts in over 10,000 cases nationwide. We respond in 1 hour or less and make is easy for you. Not sure what type of expert and complex discipline you need. We'll help you figure it out.
Call us at 1- 800-555-5422.